The ASRIC-OHI Business development lounge is one of its kind as it is an opportunity for a selective number of leading firms and businesses
to meet with their potential clients to develop business proposals and partnerships.
In this regards the ASRIC-OHI lounge will be open for limited number of firms and business developers whose business is correlated to the theme
of the conference: “Engineering and Informatics for Africa’s Urbanization” and its Sub-themes which are:
1. Eco Engineering for Mega Cities
and Urbanization Green & low carbon
solutions for utilities/infrastructure for
inhabitants daily activities that includes new
materials, methods, processes which have positive
impact on the environment
2. Informatics and Big data for
urbanization and Mega City Management Remote
sensing, AI, GIS, ICT, Communication, Internet of
things for applicable/innovative solutions for mega
cities and their transformation towards smart
3. Urban and Mega Cities Planning
development and Airports ; water supply
management; mapping and designs, sewage, waste
management; transport solution including mega
transport; land utilization and management; economic
impacts of mega cities; and etc.
The Lounge is a side event to the 1st ASRIC Conference of Engineering Sciences; which is to attract about 400 participants representing different
African Nations; Research Institutions/Universities; Engineering consultations firms, Engineering and construction firms, real estate developers,
technological and innovation solution firms, governmental and nongovernmental actors, Ministers of infrastructure, development and construction;
Minsters of Science, Technology and Innovation, engineering registry bodies, and Engineering African and international organizations.
To be member of the ASRIC-OHI Business development Lounge, kindly send your firm’s abstract/ profile to the organizing committee along with the
registration form. The organizing committee will then assess the membership requests received from the different firms, and the
selected ones will be notified and will be requested to pay the Lounge membership fee.
What the lounge membership will grant its members?
- Five minutes to be allocated to your firm during the business development session in the plenary;
- Your firm’s logo will be on all the product of the conference under the category business partners;
- Support the participation of a good number of young and outstanding engineering research to the conference;
- Your firm profile will be printed along with another member of the lounge and distributed to the participants;
- Exhibition booth with its utilities including flat screens, sound systems and etc;
- Full board accommodation for 2 of your staff; and
- Access to all conference facilities and events.
What is the cost for the ASRIC-OHI Business development Lounge?
- The cost for the Membership is 7,500 USD for local firms that are based in Egypt “the cost could be paid by Egyptian pound”;
- The cost for the International Membership for others is 12,000 USD;
What is the deadline?
- Receiving the application forms - 30th of July 2021;
- Payment settlement should be done before August 2021 ;
In case the COVID-19 new wave has imposed no movement or travel restriction your firm will be refunded 90% of the membership fees.